Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gross dog surgery photos!

Well I enjoyed myself - but not the yucky dog surgery photos which followed my short presentation to the Seri Insan school students yesterday! This Grey-faced moray eel (Gymnothorax thyrsoideus snapped on 4th November 2006 off the main beach on Sapi island) looks suitably shocked as well. Anyway, thanks to all those who expressed their appreciation and I hope it'll go some way to helping achieve the objectives of KK Reef Watch who asked me to talk on their behalf.

1 comment:

Shemah said...

Whoaa.. what is THAT? Well, okay, you did mention what that is but wowww.. now I know that aliens DO exist. :P

I heard about the Gross Dog surgery photo from my sister who happens to be an SI student and also the one who gave me this blog url. Just too bad I had to hear about the photos over dinner. Yes. Surgery photos while having curry. :) Nice. (All's forgiven though)

Anyways, it's great that you took part in this KK Reef Watch. The talk was a great move to bring awareness among the school children. Great job.

p/s: The photographs are beautiful. As residents here, we tend to take for granted what we have in our own backyard.